[ Me, Myself & Bunnie]
25 things about me…
- I have an addiction to my Blackberry. I can’t live without it and I won’t. If I’m out with you and I forgot my phone, I’m probably having the worst time of my life. However, I am also gifted. I have the ability to be engaged in more than 1 conversation at a time, so if you’re talking to me and I’m on my phone, don’t worry. I’m (pretend) listening.
- I cry in movies REALLY easily and I’m embarrassed about it. If you’re watching a movie with me and we’re at a remotely touching or sad scene, don’t look at me. If you peep from the corner of your eye, you can probably catch me performing actions that look like I’m scratching my eye, or fixing my makeup. I’m actually trying to wipe away my tears without you knowing.
- I love massages with a passion. Back massages, scalp massages, neck massages, hand massages, foot massages. Give me a massage and I will love you forever, and then you’ll hate me and wish you never started.
- I LOVE things that (I think) are cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE. When I see something cute, my shoulders rise towards my ears, my hands clasp together before my chest, I smile like a little kid and I squeal. EEEEEE!
- I completed school with a Bachelor’s of Science, specializing in Cell Biology and Genetics. Why? Because I thought wanted to go to med school. Now I’m doing Internet marketing.
- I have 2 different voices. The one I use when my mood is normal, and the one I use when I’m really happy. One, I sound like an adult, a professional. The other, I sound like I’m 12. (And there’s another one that sounds really angry sometimes.)
- When I was 5, my mom put me in Chinese school, ballet and piano. I stayed in each for 10 years. I’ve also tried gymnastics, vocal lessons and Star Search.
- I have a Bunny named Floppy. He’s fat.
- I had a ‘Blankie’ made of red silk that I kept under my pillow when I was little. I called it my ‘jeet jeet’ and I would rub it between my fingers until I fell asleep. It’s still under my pillow.
- When I was 14, I loved to play The Sims. At night, I would turn off all the lights, cover the crack under my door with my blanket and play till 5am. I even downloaded add-ons and cheats online.
- I LOVE to eat. You can tell I’m really enjoying my food when I make noises.. mmmm! Mmmm!! MMMM!!! Food makes me extremely happy. The way to a Bunnie’s heart is through her tummy!
- Yes, I love to eat, but I DETEST raw carrots. You heard me. You bite into it and it’s like BAM! And then what…? And then… EWWW!
- I’ve always been a thoughtful person. When I was 5, I poured my Aunt’s perfume down the toilet to make it smell good. And then I got in trouble. You have to admit, it was pretty creative.
- Ig I’m talking to yo u and I tyupe luikje this its safe to assumnre tyhayt I’m drtiving.
- I worked as a companion caregiver for a woman who had Rett Syndrome. It was by far the most difficult job I have ever had, but it was also one of the most rewarding as well. It was a great life experience.If you see me slouch and pout, it means I’m
- hungry. Feed me!! : (
- When I was 7, I stole sparkly heart stickers from Tom Lee Music. I was a thief.
- I get very distressed when I’m forced outside of my comfort zone… even when it’s good for me. I’ll complain, I’ll whine and I’ll search for someone to comfort me, but in the end it always turns out to be a great thing.
- I’m an only child and I get in trouble for everything! Even if I’m not home, even if it has nothing to do with me and especially if it wasn’t me. If you come over, please be mindful of what you do, what you touch, and where you put it afterwards… or I’ll get in trouble!
- I have no patience or tolerance for stupid people. On the other hand, I greatly appreciate and enjoy the company of those who can share with me, teach me things and add value to my life. If you’re stupid, leave now.
- During a 5 day business building clinic at work, I was required to create a website. I haven’t touched my site for months and just recently, I made my first sale without even having a product! No, you don’t get to know what it is.
- I love anything to do with making things pretty. I love art. Graphic design, interior design, scrapbooking, jewellery making, fashion… you name it, I love it.
- I read Twilight and fell in love with Edward Cullen. I was genuinely sad for a week when he left Bella. I was even more sad and heartbroken when I realized that he doesn’t really exist. I really, really wish that he existed. I love him. I’m so pathetic.
- Every birthday, I blow out my candles and make a wish. I’ve been wishing for the same thing every year for as long as I can remember.
- I used to talk on the phone with my elementary school best friend a lot while pacing around and doing multiple things around my room. One time, I was hanging and swinging from the top of my bathtub frame while balancing the phone between my head and shoulders. The phone dropped. I dropped. I took out a huge chunk of meat from my right knee and dented the metal bar at the bottom of my tub. I never told my parents. I probably should have gotten stitches. My first battle scar.